Tis the Season of Giving Hope 2020
12.11.2020 | Category, News
We at Life IVF Center are excited to announce the 'Tis the Season of Giving Hope 2020 event! We believe that everyone deserves a chance to become pregnant. We will select one lucky couple to receive a complimentary IVF treatment cycle at Life IVF Center during this holiday season.
We invite you to share the story of your journey to parenthood and what having a family means to you. We will select one lucky couple to receive a complimentary IVF treatment cycle.
Submission deadline: Thursday, December 31st 2020 at 11PM PST
Winner will be notified the first week of February 2021
Submit your story
RULES, TERMS, AND CONDITIONS:
- You must be 21 or over to enter.
- Your story must be honest and true.
- You must submit your story online no later than Thursday, December 31st 2020 at 12PM PST.
- You must include your full name, email, phone number, and current home address on top of your essay.
- Each couple/individual can only submit ONE entry.
- You have not been pregnant and delivered a child in the past.
- You have financial hardship to undergo regular IVF treatment.
- You will be selected by a panel of Life IVF Center physicians and staff members.
- The complimentary IVF is NOT transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash value.
- The complimentary IVF treatment must be completed within one year after notification.
- Grand prize covers IVF procedures only. Additional fees such as: pre-IVF required testing, cycle monitoring fee, PGT-A testing, any additional testing, and medications are not included.
- Selected finalists will conduct a phone interview with Dr. Yelian for a final decision.
- By participating, all entrants acknowledge and agree that they have entered the contest of their own free will and that the full rules and details of the contest have been made available to them in writing, and that neither Life IVF Center, employees, nor representatives have any liability with respect to any damages out of acceptance and use of a prize. By entering this event, participants agree to be bound by these rules.