Dear Life IVF Center patients,
We hope this letter finds you and your families doing well. After considering all available information, we have decided to reopen our practice beginning May 1st.
To facilitate a safe and smooth experience for all patients and staff, we would like to share some important information, rules, and safety measures with you:
- All office visits will be by appointment only, no walk-in visits will be allowed at this time. Please contact our receptionists by phone or email to make your appointment.
- All patients who wish to start treatment must pass our nurse screening prior to making an appointment. If a patient has any COVID-19 symptoms, they will be asked to postpone treatment. Patients who develop symptoms during treatment will have their cycle cancelled.
- Patients must wear a mask at all times during your appointment and procedure. Please bring your own mask to each office visit. While in office, please practice social distancing, wash hands thoroughly with soap and water, and use hand sanitizer as needed.
- All patients and staff will have their temperature checked before entering our facility. If temperature is above 100 degrees Fahrenheit, he/she will be asked to leave and see his/her physician. Anyone who measures between 99 -100, will be asked to sit outside and be re-checked after 5 – 10 minutes.
- We will offer COVID-19 viral RNA tests to our patients on an as-needed basis. When the test becomes widely available, we may offer it to all patients who wish to start their treatment cycle.
- Monitoring and pre-IVF testing appointments will be scheduled every 10 minutes with no double-booking; to minimize time in the office and unnecessary exposure, you may be asked to wait outside.
- We will not offer in-office sperm collection at this time. We will provide sperm collection kits with instructions for patients to take home and then drop off in our office.
- Please do not bring anyone with you during your visit. If someone must come with you, they must wait outside or in the car; they will not be allowed to remain in the office building.
- To minimize unneeded exposure, we will increase the use of telemedicine in our practice. All physician and nurse consultations including med teach instructions will be provided to you over the phone.
- Patients must agree to all of the above requirements in order to begin treatment at this time.
We will continue to closely monitor the latest guidelines from local healthcare authorities, ASRM, and CDC and make changes as needed. Thank you for your support and cooperation during this challenging time!